In honor of Latina Heritage Month:
Join Melinda Gonzalez (Organic Melinda) and Kimra Luna of (www.themissfitmama.com) this SUNDAY, September 15th at 3 p.m. EST when we will discuss my book, being a vegan Latina, organic living and healthy eating on a budget.
An e-book copy of Melinda’s book, L.I.V².E. (Latin-Inspired Vegan & Vegetarian Eats): Local & Organic Recipes to Encourage a Healthy Lifestyle, will be given away to ONE lucky viewer.
Instructions to Attend:
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Visit WWW.THEMISSFITMAMA.COM
3. Click the link for the LIVE chat with Melinda Gonzalez.
4. Leave comments in the live feed below the chat.
5. One lucky winner will be randomly chosen to receive a free copy of my book.
Instructions to claim e-book:
1. Once winner is selected, send a message to ORGANICMELINDA@GMAIL.COM to redeem the book within 24 hours of the interview.
2. You will receive a special code with instruction on how to get your free e-book copy.
Click here to join the Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/516182531795598/
L.I.V².E. is only the beginning of the Organic Melinda movement. Together, we can strive to ensure the integrity of our food and urge the food industry to support small and local farms.